I am an electrical engineer from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Currently I am employed at
Sandia National Laboratories,
where I develop hardware testers.
I graduated from the University of New Mexico in 2012
with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
I continued my studies at UNM
and earned a master’s degree in computer engineering in 2016.
During that time I held internships
at NASA, Boeing, and Sandia National Labs.
My primary interests are:
- Embedded systems programming
- BSD, Linux, and other UNIX‐like operating systems
- Digital hardware and FPGA design
- Computer security, forensics, and reverse engineering
- Reproducibility, automation, version control, and deployment
In my free time I develop for
a free, functional, and secure operating system.
The bulk of my work there is
I import external software to the system,
update existing software packages,
and push bugfixes and feature improvements upstream.
The best way to reach me is by email:
For encryption keys, see Contact information.