Anthony J. Bentley
I am a graduate student at
the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of
the University of New Mexico.
My primary interests are:
- Embedded systems programming
- BSD, Linux, and other UNIX‐like operating systems
- Digital hardware and FPGA design
- Computer security, forensics, and reverse engineering
- Web design and computer networks
Currently I am an intern at
Sandia National Laboratories,
Special Radars & Communications department.
I am also a developer for the OpenBSD operating system.
My main role is as a packager:
I import new software packages, update existing ones,
and push bugfixes and feature improvements upstream.
Occasionally, I put pictures that I’ve taken
onto Wikimedia Commons.
The best way to reach me is by email:
For encryption keys, see Contact information.